PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for links.......

David Rogers
10-23-2007, 10:15 AM
[EDIT]: Comments removed. Simple impatience, mixed with excitement.

The links arrived after a few hours and the delay was indeed due to time differences. Apologies to Katy and Enrico for my impatience!

JBaymore
10-23-2007, 10:45 AM
David,

I would imagine that a full day is not an unreasonable wait for most anything from most any place. Not every online system is fully "automated" like say maybe Amazon.com is, and for many smaller companies.... sometimes everyone is busy on a project and cannot check electronic communications constantly.

PM has been around for a long time..... I am sure that they will not abscond with your money. ;)

best,

................john

PS: Also remember that PM does not use this forum as any official communications device. If they happen by here to see this ....it will be by chance.

Trevor Hale
10-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Hi all,

I finally made my puchases this morning - Boeing Glass Cockpit / MCP / CDU package.

I was hoping that (considering it is a week day, and I ordered this morning), that I would have my email with my links to my PM downloads by now but it is a good few hours later and and still nothing.

I've never spent 799 euros by Paypal before so I am understandably a little anxious to hear from PM !!

I sent a chaser 2 hours ago and no reply to that yet either.......

Can anyone comment on how long it norally takes after purchasing on the PM web-site, to get your download links ??

Thanks,

David Rogers

No worries David, You don't need to worry about PM. It takes usually 4 - 24 hours from key files etc.

David Rogers
10-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Hey guys,

The link arrived soon after my post. Got everything up and running and it ROCKS !

Tomlin
10-23-2007, 11:41 AM
So, now that you have the keys and can use the software without it constantly timing out or switching screens, what do you think?

David Rogers
10-23-2007, 11:53 AM
It's absolutely AWESOME, Eric!

You can look at the PM prices and think "that's madness" but the truth is, the products reek of quality. gorgous fluid gauges, amazing functionality, and of course the ability to build a big chunk of your cockpit, outside of MSFS's limitations and resource demands.

I love it - an absolute premium quality upgrade for the serious simmer!

Dave.