PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer from Berlin

FO_Alex
03-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi to all of you. I`m new here and I`m going to build up a 737 Cockpit. The newest Highlight is my TQ from Simparts. It is so good quality, you can`t imagine. I will keep you informed about the progress, but from time to time I will also post questions. Happy Greetings from Berlin FO_Alex

Michael Carter
03-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Guten Tag Herr Alex. Willkommen zu dem forum.

Haben sie Fotos?

PascalHaldenstein
03-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum. Would love to see some pics of the throttle, too:p
I'm also thinking about buying mine from Jörg (owner of Simparts).
So I wish you viel Glück mit deinem Projekt.
Ist immer gut einen weiteren 737NG Builder willkommen zu heissen.

Regards

Padraig
03-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi alex, I'm the person that sold you the EFIS there a few days ago on Ebay!, great to see you here :) Please get back to us about the throttle quadrant you got from simparts. I'm more than likely going to invest in one soon.

Bob Reed
03-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi Alex and welcome to our madness! Yes we would love to see pictures!

FO_Alex
03-18-2008, 02:56 AM
Hi to all of you
As quoted above I`m still at the beginning and at present there is just some GoFlight equipment with the brand newSimparts TQ. Because of a neverending shortage of money I have to decide for parts that give me most fun for a long time, like the GoFlight MCP Pro. Then, in the meantime I can save some bucks for like it is now, the Simparts TQ. I have very tight communication with Jörg Weinmann of Simparts, and building up the TQ is great and a lot of fun. The "Madness" began, when my wife gave me a ride in the A330-300 Simulator here at technical University in Berlin as a birthday present. Nevertheless I decide to build a 737 cockpit. So where I can offer photos at present would be very part specific, like the TQ, or answer questions concerning the build-up. But I haven`t yet an MIP of pedestal...
However it looks like where I`m going to build up, that it will be the FO-Side
only. From that consideration I selected to choose FO_Alex
Greetings from Berlin
FO_ Alex

luisgordo
03-18-2008, 05:14 AM
Herzlich willkommen Alex! Viel Spass und viel Glueck mit deinem Projekt!

Nice to have you around! :)