PDA

View Full Version : Calling Any cockpit Builder in The Netherlands for a meet.

chrisdanker
03-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Cockpit Buillders in The Netherlands,

I would like to find out if it was possible to meet up with any Cockpit Builder in these forums that are from The Netherlands as I will be in The Netherlands from the 30th March till 29th June 2008.

I am attending a course in Aircraft Maintenance on the B777 with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and would like to see what you other builders in The Netherlands have in your homes. I know that the Flight Simming & Cockpit building community in The Netherlands has a big community.

I myself have buildt a B737NG cockpit and am still twitching it around to get it to look a little better to the real thing.

I would appreciate if it was possible to meet some of you whilst I am in Amsterdam. I will be staying in Amsterdam for the 3 months duration of my training......If any of you reply to this tread, I will give you my contact later so that we can meet up?

Cheers Guys,

Regards,
Chris Danker

dnoize
03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
hi Chris,

You are more than welcome to come check my setup if we manage to sync our schedules.

Stef

chrisdanker
03-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Stef,

Thanks for your reply. I was begining to wonder what happened to the flight simmers in The Netherlands....did they all suddenly dissappear when I posted this Message in the Forum.

You look like you have a very nice setup there in your attic. I would surely take on your offer of visiting your cockpit. Thanks for that.

I will PM you my mobile number and when I get into AMS on Sunday 30th March I will try to get a local mobile sim card and pass you that number as well.

Cheers mate. :D

Regards,
Chris

Matt Olieman
03-25-2008, 08:24 PM
There are lots of Nederland builders here.... There are so many, you can have a MyCockpit.org Holland members conference. Wish I was there :)

Matt Olieman