PDA

View Full Version : 737NG flight sims

Mark Williams
03-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I am in the process of planning to build a 737ng cockpit. I live in the Brisbane Australia area. Is there anybody in southeast queensland or northern nsw who could give me some pointers to get this thing moving?
I have a friend in the UK (retired 757 pilot) who has built a 737 cockpit in a barn, I was most impressed, he is using the Project Magenta software

Westozy
03-29-2008, 06:03 AM
I am in the process of planning to build a 737ng cockpit. I live in the Brisbane Australia area. Is there anybody in southeast queensland or northern nsw who could give me some pointers to get this thing moving?
I have a friend in the UK (retired 757 pilot) who has built a 737 cockpit in a barn, I was most impressed, he is using the Project Magenta software

Hi Mark,

Check out my website for an easy way to do a 737 and wecome to MC.org!

Gwyn

paulj
03-29-2008, 06:26 AM
Hi Mark
Welcome to mycockpit.
I'm down in Sydney but get up to Brisbane fairly often to visit my grandkids there, maybe on one of my trips we can catch up.
The folks here are very friendly and helpful and I'm sure you will get plenty of help on anything you want. Just ask away..

Paul

Trevor Hale
03-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi Mark,

Welcome to Mycockpit.org I am sure you will see lots of pointers around the site. Many members get the most ideas from viewing the photo gallery.

I look forward to seeing your project progress.

Best regards,

Trevor Hale
Mycockpit Admin