PDA

View Full Version : 777 Project back in business!

rprather
04-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello everyone! I've been away for a while persuing education, career, etc. and have finally settled into a home suitable for a sim! I have revamped the web site (using Dot Net Nuke) and am almost done with the new sim room.

I look forward to getting back in touch with everyone!

Robert Prather
www.777Simulator.com

Trevor Hale
04-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Hello everyone! I've been away for a while persuing education, career, etc. and have finally settled into a home suitable for a sim! I have revamped the web site (using Dot Net Nuke) and am almost done with the new sim room.

I look forward to getting back in touch with everyone!

Robert Prather
www.777Simulator.com (http://www.777Simulator.com)

OMG!!! Say it isn't so.. I think I have seen a ghost. LOL.

Robert this is great news!!! Hope you have been keeping well. For those of you that don't know, Robert Prather is one of "THE PIONEERS" in sim building. along with the likes of Matt O, Matt Sheil, Peter Cos, Randy Eskow, Matt Ford, and of course James Price.

It will be incredible to see your project take life again Robert,

Welcome home!

Trev

QF6228
04-07-2008, 04:32 PM
That looks like a good sized Simulator room. Good to see the sim get off the ground again.

Damien

Trevor Hale
04-07-2008, 04:34 PM
That looks like a good sized Simulator room. Good to see the sim get off the ground again.

Damien

I'd say, And that had better be Grant OSB you are using on the floor too :)

Trev

W9XE/Project777
04-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Robert

Glad to see the 777 project is back on course. :D

Still waiting for panels but finally their is light at the end of the tunnel. ;)

Plan up to picking up your Pro MDF. One of your users building the 777 say's it better for the lower ECIAS then PM.

Westozy
04-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Welcome back Robert, it has been a while since I've seen your sim.

Regards,

Gwyn

Joe Cygan
04-07-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't know you Robert but welcome back!

warvet
04-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Been a long time Robert as always you do things go big or go home, that room looks a heck of alot bigger than the room you used to be in 5 years ago :) I still remember the day you got the seats when you were outside waitin for the truck lol , anyway welcome back.

Tim

rprather
04-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks to all for the warm welcome! It is VERY nice to hear from everyone after such a long break!

The room has been painted and textured, so I will add pics as soon as possible. As soon as I finish the floor, I will be able to start assembly. I am putting down laminate (faux wood) on top of sound proof under-lament. And fortunately this time the sim is in the attic, so I don't have to worry about any more floods!!

The room has it's own power, so I don't have to worry about tripping breakers frequently. Lots of new changes based on mistakes I made in the past.

Robert
http://777Simulator.com