PDA

View Full Version : Video

ivar hestnes
04-15-2008, 03:50 PM
I notice that in photo gallery section there is a video category which have existed for some time but no videos uploaded. I would guess that the builders upload their videos on youtube, private servers and other web-places.

Could it be an idea to make a category for posting links to where we put our videos? Then we can also put video-links for non-members there and we get much more to see:)

No need for the existing video section, when no one use it ;)

Bob Reed
04-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Well when it is working. We will house the videos here not Youtube. We are working on this now.

ivar hestnes
04-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Is that gonna be a "video download" section or online wiewing section? Would love to see some videos here. (with good resolution and not the crappy reolution on youtube;) ).

Best motivation there is, is to watch videos of other peoples projects in flight. (maybe we get to see some builders faces also:) ).
Maybe a stewardess category could be necessary aswell, photo and video, hehe.

Trevor Hale
04-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Hey Ivar,

We are examining all of this at this time. I am sure there will be the ability to post a youtube video as well as your own videos.

We are in a trial phase of this as we speak, and hopefully will have some news for everyone shortly.

Best Regards,

ivar hestnes
04-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Stewardess section also? Dont tell your wife and lets see how long time it takes before she finds out:mrgreen:.

Westozy
04-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey Ivar,

We are examining all of this at this time. I am sure there will be the ability to post a youtube video as well as your own videos.

We are in a trial phase of this as we speak, and hopefully will have some news for everyone shortly.

Best Regards,

Hi Trevor,

I have just made a 5 minute DVD of my sim in operation that I am really pleased with and I was going to post it to you for maybe putting on the site. It is recorded in PAL system different from the US NTSC system. Do you have a player that you will be able to see it on? I can aslo send it in .avi form aswel.

It seems you haven't received any of my recent PMs?

Gwyn