PDA

View Full Version : greetings from Roumania

routech
04-28-2008, 05:34 AM
I don't like to make advertising , because I have receive one attention letter from somebody

Kennair
04-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Hi Dieter,

I have admired your yokes for some time particularly the CRJ. I might be a customer in the future when I save some more dollars and come to build my regional jet. Can you give me an idea of shipping costs to Australia for these yokes? PM me if you like.

Ken.

ian@737ng.co.uk
04-28-2008, 06:10 AM
Oops! sorry main man ..... i corrected the spelling mistake :o)
On a lighter note, nice quality from this guy and he's got a sense of humour as well.
always pleasant and easy to deal with.
regards ... ian

warvet
04-28-2008, 06:11 AM
Dieter,
Welcome and it is nice to meet a builder/vendor from such a beautiful country. I actually dated a woman who was crowned Miss Romania that was a long time ago now in 1990s her name was Roberta and she was stunning but most of all exposed me to how amazing your country is. Good Luck with your business.

Imi pare bine de cunoştinta
Incantat de cunostinta :)
Tim
A340

Tracy Hale
04-28-2008, 07:26 AM
Dieter, welcome to Mycockpit.org! :D

Westozy
04-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi Dieter,

You will be welcome addition to our team of vendors, nice to have you here!

Regards,

Gwyn

PaulEMB
04-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi Dieter!

I am the proud owner of a pair of Routech ERJ yokes, and can both vouch for the excellent quality and value for money of Routech products, and that Dieter is a very nice guy, who not only delivered my first yoke personally to Spain, (and enjoyed some steak and wine round the BBQ!), but gives very good service, and delivers what he promises.

I look forward to seeing Routech as a new Mycockpit vendor.