PDA

View Full Version : newbie 737 NG

choffmann
05-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Hello everybody,

just want to introduce myself. Oh no, another 737 builder again! :roll:
I will use cockpitsonic equipment since I live right next door to them (approx. 10 NM). Support seems reasonable there.
I have started with the dual seat trainer to be able to build the shell around it. As all of us 737 builders, I have gone thru all the measurement scrap and I think I´ve figured it out "correct".
At the moment, I´m working on the NG-style crew seat, which obviously is different from the classic style (different seat belt mechanism covering, head rest). If it turns out well, I might give you some pics in a couple of weeks.

Bye for now

Chris:p:p

Michael Carter
05-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Don't you guys ever get tired of flying with only two engines? ;)

Welcome to the site. There are plenty here to keep you company and give help with the 727's kid sister.

Glad to have you aboard.

AndyT
05-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Having 2 engines is not a problem but what about all those back seat drivers!?

Matt Olieman
07-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Don't you guys ever get tired of flying with only two engines? ;)

I just caught this (just call me slow). Don't you guys ever get tired of flying with only THREE engines. And I don't need a back seat driver. LOL ;)

Matt Olieman

Michael Carter
07-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Nah, four is just overkill.

choffmann
07-31-2008, 06:11 PM
One for the money, two for the show (off)....

I posted some pics of my NG style crew seat, which yet needs some final touch of course. Look up the gallery (Boeing, Airbus, resp.).
And for those interested in cockpit interior details, I added some pics I took in a 737-300 and in a A320, parts you may not readily find in a-net etc. So, might give a little inspiration to some of you folks.

Cheers. Chris.

Matt Olieman
07-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow Chris, FANTASTIC PICS. You did a marvelous job on the seat, actually excellent :)

Thanks for sharing the pics with us :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Michael Carter
07-31-2008, 06:55 PM
Yep, nice job on the seat for sure.

Thanks for the aft window brace detail shot. It gives me an idea of the shape of the aft end of the #5 eyebrow window trim and how the brace exits.

Trevor Hale
07-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Don't you guys ever get tired of flying with only THREE engines. And I don't need a back seat driver. LOL ;)

Matt Olieman

Nope I never get tired of flying with 2 spares.. How many of the 4 can you fly with, and still stay in the air :)

AndyT
07-31-2008, 08:37 PM
More than one engine is wasted fuel... :D

Westozy
07-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi Chris and welcome to MC.org,

The 737NG is an excellent choice if you ask me!

Gwyn