PDA

View Full Version : A new Learjet hangar in Italy...

vcimmino
08-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Hello,
after some times reading this nice forum I decided to register and introduce myself.
I'm Vincenzo from Italy and a learjet fan... so obviuosly I started building one! :cool:

I think this is the biggest community in the world of learjet builders, so it would be nice to meet online all of you to cooperate with infos and ideas.

As I'm in holidays now, I have some time to organize photos and projects and build a my own blog, so stay tuned. Up to now the base shell has been completely built and I'm doing trials and errors with panels and their backlighting.

Feel free to contact me.
happy flying.

Vincenzo

Adino
08-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Warm welcome, we will be glad you share some pics of your progress.
best luck building!.
rgds,

Adino.

Matt Olieman
08-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey Vincenzo, Welcome to our world of madness :) :) :) Lot's of info here as you already know and more if you just ask :) :) :)

Glad to have you here, and like Adino says "share some pics" we love em.

Matt Olieman

Per Alm
08-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Welcome!

I'm looking forward to see pics of your project.

Regards

Per Alm

ronjonrollo
08-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Welcome Vincenzo,
It sounds like you are well on your way with your project. I would love to see your backlit panels.
You are the third Learjet45 builder to join this week! Thats what I like to see.

Ron Rollo
Jacksonville, Florida

Michael Carter
08-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the site Vincenzo. You'll find a lot of useful help and ideas here.

Some of them even for the LearJet! ;)

Pretty soon you guys'll be wanting your own hangar.

I really do love the Learjet. But make mine a 35. That's my favorite model. It's would I'd like to fly if I ever got tired of flying trucks.

vcimmino
08-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Thanks for all your replies...

Ronjonrollo: I'll post some photos in a few days. I'm trying with both SMD and standard leds. backlighting is an hard play.

In the meantime some photos of the shell and panels I'm building. These are not good in quality, sorry for that. I bought a new camera and hope to post some better photos soon.

Tomlin
08-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Wow! You've come a really long way. Thanks for sharing that. I am so excited to see how the LJ45 is really 'taking off' for so many now.

Per Alm
08-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Very nice pictures!
Your project is really taking off!! :p

/ Per