PDA

View Full Version : schematicsman

Schematicsman
08-22-2008, 04:06 AM
hi everyone how are we?

Im new to this an armature really,but am willing to learn how build my own flight sim one day,from A to Z...

I'm very interested in the Boeing Aircraft and was wondering how to go about and build gauges for the older type like the 707-230C aircraft,727,747?
I would like to learn everything there is about flight sim building and I really love this site I stumbled upon..

ALL the best everyone...

Matt Olieman
08-22-2008, 05:27 AM
Welcome aboard, you're in the right place. There are just a few, but VERY talented 727 builders. They'd love to get you in their web :) :) :)

Glad you're here, good luck on your project, again, plenty of help here :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Padraig
08-22-2008, 05:52 AM
hi everyone how are we?

Im new to this an armature really,but am willing to learn how build my own flight sim one day,from A to Z...

I'm very interested in the Boeing Aircraft and was wondering how to go about and build gauges for the older type like the 707-230C aircraft,727,747?
I would like to learn everything there is about flight sim building and I really love this site I stumbled upon..

ALL the best everyone...

Welcome :D If your looking to learn about how to build your own gauges then I would suggest you the get the book on "Building Simulated Aircraft Instrumentation" from Mike @

http://www.mikesflightdeck.com/

And if you need help or have questions Mike also posts on these forums frequently.