PDA

View Full Version : From Norway

pebo
10-01-2008, 06:02 AM
I’m a 59 year old Norwegian living a few mails out of Oslo and I have just started the process of building a Boeing 777, home simulator cockpit (or “home office”) :D Using the Sim-Avionics software and the Wilco Boeing 777 for FSX and this is working grate.
At the current stage I am using three 19” monitors whit triplehead2go for the outside view. As I have limited space, as often will be the case for home cockpit builders, I have a desire to use two or three short throw projectors on a curved screen. The Hitachi short throw projector can from as close as 41 centimeters give a screen picture that measures 203 x 152 centimeter with a aspect ratio of 4/3 and 203 x 114 centimeter with aspect ratio of 16/9 (widescreen).

Are interested in the Sol 7 software concerning the curved screen as it seems ideal for my purpose (and would bee for lots of others).

My homepage in this early stage of building (http://www.borrmann.be/777)

Regards
Per Borrmann

Matt Olieman
10-01-2008, 06:35 AM
Welcome aboard. Love your cockpit, excellent woodwork :)

Look forward to see your continued progress. Thanks for sharing your work with us :) :) :)

Matt Olieman

Michael Carter
10-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Wow, I love the woodwork, especially the crew seat.

I sort of like that bare wood look because it's so uniform in appearance. Can you imagine an executive transport all trimmed out in oak or cherry or walnut veneer?

How cool would that be?

Welcome aboard.

Efe Cem Elci
10-01-2008, 09:08 AM
That is amazing... I'm also loving the woodwork!

ivar hestnes
10-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Welcome here Per:) You have a great setup. Not too many that have a 777 as home-office;)

Sure you will like it here. Good community.

Did you get something in the mail today?

Best regards

Ivar H. (and the cat:D)

Per Alm
10-01-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm also loving the woodwork!
Nice pit!!

Regards