PDA

View Full Version : Need formers built on cad

Crescent
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Hola guys. I've stated before that for my Lancaster build I wanted to learn cad and build the formers for my pit in very accurate dimensions so I can have them printed for templates I can use for cutting.

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the time to learn cad and get this done in a reasonable amount of time. Soooo....I'm putting this out there for those of you who know a cad program and are willing to help out...of course I can pay, but I am on a budget.

There are nine formers for the airframe and I have all the engineering drawings for them. I don't even need them in 3d, although it would be nice.

So if anyone with these skills could possibly help out, please let me know by sending me a pm. Thanks.

BHawthorne
01-15-2009, 02:11 PM
If you have the drawings, I can do the CAD workups on it. I only ask that I be able to release publicly the work I do to so others can build it too. If you have the technical drawings for the whole build I can do the whole assembly in CAD. I would have to do this in my free time, so don't expect instant completation of the CAD models. ;)

This is an open ended offer for anyone wanting CAD models for thier builds that have access to complete technical drawings for the parts and assemblies.

Crescent
01-15-2009, 03:14 PM
That sounds good BHawthorne. Send me a pm with your address and I'll mail you a copy of the Lanc drawings.