PDA

View Full Version : Here to learn - out to fly

Balton
04-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi together!

Living in the heart of europe ("homebase" LOWW) and flight sim enthusiast since Sub Logic on C64 I'll find me a new way of Flight entertainment in trying to built up at least a small cocpit and I hope to find tricks and information on this website. I had some RL flying experience (US-PPL) some years ago and worked for some time as a Dispatcher for the Austrian Feeder Airline "Austrian Arrows" (former Tyrolean Airlines).

Please dont "kill me" when I start asking "stupid" questions - its all because I'm a complete newbie in cockpit "creation" ;););)

See you maybe on Vatsim where I'll start flying online soon.

Balton

ivar hestnes
04-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Dont you worry. There is nothing as a stupid question regarding simulator-building. No chance that everybody have all skills required to build a simulator when they start the project. It is a time-consuming and fun project. The learning curve is big and this is a very rewarding hobby. You will make many new friends here.

Hope you get a nice project going, and please show some pictures and information as you progress:). Thats the biggest motivation for other builders.

Welcome here and good luck with your project.
:)