PDA

View Full Version : Hi all brendon here

flightsox
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
HI IM BRENDON AND A TOTAL NEWBIE AND HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING COCKPIT BUILDING FOR WHAT SEEMS FOREVER:roll: NOW WOULD LIKE TO START BUILDING MYSELF A U GUESSED IT A 737 AS I KNOW THER IS A LOT OF BITS AND BOB'S AROUND. WHAT I WAS THINKING FOR MY INTERFACE WAS FLIGHTDECK TECHNOLOGY CARDS IS THIS GOOD IDEA OR BAD AND USEING FLIGHTDECK SOFTWARE FOR THE SYSTEM LOGIC AND GLASS FMC,MCP ECT
BECAUSE ITS CHEAPER THAN PM I THINK THEY DO NOT SUPPORT FDT CARDS
AT THE MOMENT BUT MAY BE WRONG ANY ADVISE AT ALL IS WELCOME
KING REGARDS BRENDON

Matt Olieman
04-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi Bendon, welcome aboard, glad to have you here.

You're at the right place with all sorts of builders that can answer your questions.

Again Welcome :) :) :)
Matt Olieman

flightsox
04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
hi matt thanks for the welcome pleased to be apart of the site and looking forward to a lifetime of sim building lol :p:p

Trevor Hale
04-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Yes, Like Matt said, your at the right place. Welcome to MyCockpit, Please feel free to use our site Blog features, and of course upload as many pictures to the gallery that you would like.

Best regards,

Trev

phil744
04-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Welcome to mycockpit buddy, where abouts in the UK are you?

flightsox
04-29-2009, 12:03 PM
hi phill744 im based near halesowen in the west midlands looking forward to geting all tangeled up in wires and burnt from solder:D:D

warvet
04-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Welcome Brendon,
you most definitely landed at the right airport this place is a wealth of information and as you can see the start date on my profile I have been here since pretty much day 1. Too me this is a home away from home in your own home :) for sim builders. Good luck with your project.

Tim
A3- something I just cant make up my mind anymore lol)