PDA

View Full Version : also I'm starting the 737 cockpit some help?

AZ0623
05-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Hello to everyone from Rome Massimiliano precisely in Italy
First I would like to thank the admin of forunm I have said that the inscription, and I apologize to everyone for my written English (I have no help from a translator .... lol :))
I also finally, after many insecurities, I'm the self undertaking my 737ng cockpit,
try to limit things to a minimum purchase.
We hope good ........
However if you have useful info, links, projects that are seen during initiation all aid and indications are well accepted by teachers who are you a greeting to all and thanks again
Max
Italia Roma

Efe Cem Elci
05-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Welcome to MyCockpit Max! Check out the 'where to start' part of the forum for some great ideas! http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Goldmember
05-10-2009, 06:57 AM
Welcome and good luck. Be prepared to spend a lot of hours working on problems you have never thought of. But everytime when you find a solution, you'll be proud of what you did. And this forum is of much help! And don't forget to really fly your sim every now and then ;-)

AZ0623
05-10-2009, 11:32 AM
First thanks to both for the advice and directions say that I am studying even though I have already started with the project and have many disappointments and many indeed many victories
I want to do both and congratulations for your cockpit, especially in Goldmember, which has the exact cockpit as I would have to build intention guys I'm reading a lot what you see out the end
thanks again
bye Max :grin::grin::grin: