PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Sunny Florida, Wayne here

Wayne Knowles
06-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Just wanted all to know that I am looking forward to being an asset to MC.

I have been flight simming for many years.

I earned my Private License (single engine/land) in 1973 and have flown various props (mostly single engine and some two engine aircraft).

My background is varied but all of my career activities revolved around computers both large and personal.

I currently fly MS-FS9 and MS-FSX. For group and training activities I use FSX Multiplayer and FSInn/Copilot and TeamSpeak.

Any help offered at MC will be appreciated, or questions that I might be of help with just ask.

Wayne/gunker

Trevor Hale
06-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey Wayne,

Welcome to MyCockpit.org I am sure everyone will be as excited as I am to see more of your amazing writing skills put to work here.

Its a pleasure to have you here.

Trev

Bob Reed
06-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Welcome Wayne. You have started down the dark path.. Forever it will change you.......:p

Matt Olieman
06-13-2009, 06:56 PM
YES Wayne, you'll be quite an asset to our community of FS pilots. Welcome and thank you for joining our staff :)

Matt Olieman

davek
06-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi Wayne and welcome

good so see another member in Florida. (another place for me to freeload at when I come over in Nov :D joking)

Geremy Britton
06-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Welcome to MyCockpit, Thanks for providing us with your expertise. I will look forward to seeing you round the forum. And likewise any questions you have for us, just ask. :)