PDA

View Full Version : circuit breakers

Jackpilot
06-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Has any one a good picture/drawing of the labels legends which go on the CB Panels?

fordgt40
06-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi Jack

Trust you are well. Try this link

http://737sim.beechboys.dk/download.html#cb

If you can work out their reference system for the types of breakers I would love to understand it

Regards

David

Jackpilot
06-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks David
Giving a good shot at the Sim.
Will try the link and report.
Jack

neuman5022
07-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Hello Jack

Look at the Classified section. I guess all you need is there, depends of which way you are going (Whole panels or just the lables)

If you have or can put your hands on the actual CB panels, I have a set of lables purchased from Chuck Moore that is perfect for this option,
and is not useful to me since I made my own panels.

PM me if you wish to discuss this further

Cheers

Isaac

Wendy
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know the meaning of the color coded letters F and M ?

Regards, Wendy

neuman5022
07-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Hi Wendy

I guess this is in Denish... But to my opinion the F ones represent "Free" space, where there are no actual CBs, and the M should be the other way around.

Anyway, this setup is not even close to the real 737 NG layout- but I guess it will do.

Have fun

Isaac

Wendy
07-03-2009, 02:10 AM
Thanks Isaac.

It will be something to investigate later, still a lot of other things to do. Nice to now that it is not like the real 737NG.

Regards, Wendy

fordgt40
07-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Jack

I too am looking for "free" circuit breaker info and have just checked Juan Cordon`s site. He has added a section on Circuit Breakers at http://users.skynet.be/jcordon/cockpit/index2.htm

Go to Dossiers/Panels and follow the links to circuit breakers. He has info on sizes, legends and master locations.

It`s good enough for me

Regards

David

Jackpilot
07-03-2009, 06:33 PM
They look very good..what are you going to print them on?

fordgt40
07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Jack

Not certain yet! - Probably on adhesive glossy paper, using a poster print programme as the sizes are beyond A4. Alternatively, it might be worth approaching a professional outfit who could print full size on thick card/plastic. I am currently too busy doing the electronics in the pedestal and writing SIOC code to link into the Sim-Avionics package :p

I will also, in due course, experiment on my lathe to turn the actual shapes of the breakers.

Regards

David