PDA

View Full Version : In search of INSTRUMENTS

props
09-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Hello All, Im having a problem with this 747 project. Right now my 3 computers are on the table with a row of monitors no# 3 will be running a projector, no1 and 2 im trying to lockin a mip display ive used a Y cable,my thd2go, i looked into fsxand,(unreg) i have wideview also. The closes i came to somthing good was to thd2go left output to a"y" and got pilot,co on monitors 1 and 3 and the engs on no2 had a problem of slewing,eng instr didnt follow.I heard that the PMDG 747 made it possible to undock the glass?
magenta is out of the field of site for the moment

Fellow 47 builders how did you guys do it? any help is will come im ready for the carpenter work.................

Props

MartinK
09-24-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi Props,

Undocking the glass in PMDG's 747 is fairly easy because it's OpenGL based.
Just take a look at this post:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15200

Just let me know in case you need more help.

Cheers,

Martin

props
09-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey that sounds like the ticket,thanxs so much!
props

sacad
10-08-2009, 07:55 PM
acually i just tried WideView , and i got some problems in timing between the two pc's !
the client take more time to follow server ,, i dont know weather this is the capibility of the module(wideview) or somthing else ?!!

mkitch
10-09-2009, 04:05 AM
acually i just tried WideView , and i got some problems in timing between the two pc's !
the client take more time to follow server ,, i dont know weather this is the capibility of the module(wideview) or somthing else ?!!

It's your network speed. Ditch the router and run crossover ethernet cable directly to the pc. Run 2 network cards in the main pc if you must.

Thats the best way.