PDA

View Full Version : Sim Projects Before and Now

xtreme3d
10-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi,

After looking back at my homemade TQ pics, I figured it will be a good idea to see pictures of the evolution of your sims. Two or Three pics will be just fine (before and now). In my case it was amazing to see how the hard work paid off. I am sure sure a lot of us still have a long way to go or maybe some projects are half way done, but, what have you accomplished up to now? What was the time frame? (include if possible) . Thank you and show us what you are proud of no matter how simple it is :wink:.

PS: my time frame around beginning of Jul 09 to end of September 09)

xtreme3d
10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
My seat before and now. Sadly I have to take it appart (no plans) to use it as a template to make the FO seat. I will try to make a plan then for future reference. Take care!!!

PS: time frame 1 month

Ronson2k9
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Really great stuff... I may want to fly the small birds but I love looking at the ingenuity of builders of all sims. Excellent craftsmanship.

mkitch
10-09-2009, 03:58 AM
I second that.

ryanf
10-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Beautiful woodwork Pedro!

How do you get such precise cuts? I guess a hand-held jigsaw won't do that!

/Ryan

vybhav
10-09-2009, 03:03 PM
Great Work and looks very professional.

xtreme3d
10-09-2009, 04:08 PM
In fact it was a combination of jigsaw, circular saw, sander, and a dremel. I tried to take my time cutting and sanding to get better results at the end, also the camera hid some of the imperfections :). Thank you for the nice comments, they are very rewarding. Happy landings and don't forget to post pics of your projects (before and now).

kermit
10-10-2009, 02:56 AM
nice idea,
I also make some foto`s within a week of my cockpitschedule.
First I`m moving(kicking) my daughter out of her room ,but she will be getting a bigger room so don`t feel sorry for her:grin:.
Her room has the only window where I can push a real cockpit thru.
something like this
greetz