PDA

View Full Version : May I introduce myself

Brianpollitt
10-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Hi,
My name is Brian I live in Fleetwood, UK. I have a Flightdeck Solutions B777single seat trainer in my garage. but I have been modifying it to make into a B737. Although I enjoyed flying the 777 it had its limitations regarding the airports one could use and obviously it is designed for longhaul flights rather than hopping around domestic routes.
Anyway I have changed the MCP to a CP Flight B737 MCP.
I have therefore got a B777 MCP and EIFIS surplus to requirements. It is fully wired up and plug & play with USB cable included and powerd from a transformer plug also include. It is in working order and is compatable with Project Magenta. It needs a few of the LED lights replacing which I never got around to doing but that is only a simple task and does not affect the operation of the unit. I am asking £750 o.n.o. which is about half the price of a new unit.
My email address is brian.pollitt@sky.com if anyone is interested.

Jason Dell
10-15-2009, 07:20 AM
Welcome Brian,

At last you joined mycockpit its a great place with lots of help whenever needed, Good old Fleetwood now has two of us here not bad for such a small town.

Regards
Jason

ian@737ng.co.uk
10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
hello brian.......
welcome on board....nice to see you joined us.
two of the 'fleetwood three' on board, can't be bad. good luck with your sale.
can i ask you why you decided to change to a 737? go on, tell the truth :o
and for those of you who don't know.... http://www.737ng.co.uk/brian3.jpg
regards ... ian

phil744
10-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Greetings from Preston :)

Brianpollitt
10-15-2009, 03:53 PM
hello brian.......
welcome on board....nice to see you joined us.
two of the 'fleetwood three' on board, can't be bad. good luck with your sale.
can i ask you why you decided to change to a 737? go on, tell the truth :o
and for those of you who don't know.... http://www.737ng.co.uk/brian3.jpg
regards ... ian

OK I must admit I was very impressed with your B737 set-up :smile: we must come and visit you again when we get time.
Regards, Brian

ian@737ng.co.uk
10-16-2009, 02:24 AM
hello brian........
anytime you like, you would be more than welome and if i can help at all, it will be my pleasure.
have a great weekend.... ian