PDA

View Full Version : new guy from singapore

dye8hard
12-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi guys!:D

I just started to take an interest in this hobby about 1 month ago..haha..can be quite addictive doing all the research..lol...been playing with MSFS recently...i hail from singapore!! (anyone here sg?/0)

Not many sim cockpit builders in singapore though, and virtually no shops that sell pro flight sim hardware;(...me not pilot, just an aerospace engineer..

Hope I get to see my dream cockpit within 2 or 3 years!:D

Joe Cygan
12-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Hello and welcome to the big mycockpit family!

dye8hard
12-09-2009, 01:50 PM
thanks!;) looking forward to lots of great information and people!

vybhav
12-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Hello,

Welcome I am sure you will find mycockpit.org very useful specially considering more and more new features that we are introducing.

Also, nice to note someone closer to home;) 4 hours flight from Bangalore

dye8hard
12-12-2009, 01:26 PM
oh cool!!nice to know someone closer...are there many sim buillders in bangalore?virtually none i know of in singapore..hahaa

Matt Olieman
12-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Welcome aboard, you'll find new friends from all over the world with the same enthusiasm of your hobby as you.

Glad to have you here and there are plenty of fellow flight simulations friends willing to help if you got a question or two :) :) :)

vybhav
12-12-2009, 03:49 PM
oh cool!!nice to know someone closer...are there many sim buillders in bangalore?virtually none i know of in singapore..hahaa

Hello, None that I know in Bangalore. But I know a couple in Mumbai, but never personally met them.