PDA

View Full Version : www.amevoice.com

maniacscorpio
12-15-2009, 08:43 AM
but i found this very very useful...... here i got many computer based training manuals (CBT), Aircraft manuals like AMM, AOM, Avionics Manuals, AWL, AWM, CCOM, FCOM, FCTM, FH, FM, IPC, MEL/MMEL, MPD, NTM, Power Plant Manuals (EGH/PPBU/PPIPC), QRH, Technical Training Manuals (TTM), TSM, WBM & much more.

if anyone know any more site like this please let me know........

Hey when you checked "Pilot Zone" then i got the real things like Complete Set Of 15 Oxford Aviation JAA ATPL Training Manuals , Oxford Aviation Training - Complete CBTs for PPL - 11 DVDs , Airbus A320 Simulatorr Training, King Flight School Private Pilot 8 DVD Completed , ELECTRONIC ATPL QUESTION BANK & much more.....

www.amevoice.com

BlackWidow
12-15-2009, 09:34 AM
WOW

the spamers are getting tricky that post sounded abit off when it started with BUT... anyway I checked the link and unless it directed me to a comletely different website then was intended it is not as the post states.

maniacscorpio
12-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Its your thinking whether you say it spam or whatever but the contents on that website is really beneficial for every Pilot & Engineer.. Look then say anything... Lets the member decide this. Ban me or delete this post if the moderators thinks i am spamming around.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

BlackWidow
12-15-2009, 10:07 PM
I apologise I went and looked at the website for a third time and I will say that on the first time viewing the site it struck me as very colorful not what i was expecting for a place to download aircraft manuals. I re-read your post and went back to the site and clicked on the download section I only skimmed the titles and was instantly drawn to the middle section which showed Music Zone and Mobile Zone and Hollywood Movies. So i instantly thought yeah right this is not what you said it was. I STAND CORRECTED after reading your reply I of course went back and realised i made a mistake in calling your post spam. Please forgive me.

maniacscorpio
01-02-2010, 03:00 AM
I apologise I went and looked at the website for a third time and I will say that on the first time viewing the site it struck me as very colorful not what i was expecting for a place to download aircraft manuals. I re-read your post and went back to the site and clicked on the download section I only skimmed the titles and was instantly drawn to the middle section which showed Music Zone and Mobile Zone and Hollywood Movies. So i instantly thought yeah right this is not what you said it was. I STAND CORRECTED after reading your reply I of course went back and realised i made a mistake in calling your post spam. Please forgive me.

its ok sir......... Happy new year

bertie343
01-23-2010, 03:49 PM
This site looks great for the manuals and CBTs available. Does anyone know of any other sites like this?

Steve1970
01-23-2010, 05:51 PM
This site looks great for the manuals and CBTs available. Does anyone know of any other sites like this?

not sure if this is legal or moral for that matter, not sure if it is appropriate for mycockpit.org

bertie343
01-23-2010, 11:04 PM
But yet we have Airbus and Boeing manuals posted here? Isn't that considered in the same category as amevoice.com?