PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

Charlesedwin
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
I am Charlesedwin.This is my first visit to site.I love forum discussion.It is one of my hobbies.I can share my thoughts to others and can get plenty of information from others.I just love it.Other then that I like to surf different and new sites.I like the way I am getting plenty of new information from the site.I am very pleased to be part of the site and I am eager to do my first post.
Thanks.

capetonian
12-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Definatly Spam!

Steve A
12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
What is it with all these cryptic spam post's. They all seem to be trying to communicate in the Queens English but there is something not quite right, plus the strange signature's.

kermit
12-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Spam,

It is a very neutral comment ,you could put it on any site you want (cars ,tennis,baseball,moonwalking , kicking stones ,pigthrowing)
greetz

Geremy Britton
12-16-2009, 05:13 PM
What is it with all these cryptic spam post's. They all seem to be trying to communicate in the Queens English but there is something not quite right, plus the strange signature's.

Strange signatures Steve? ... Anyone got any blu-tack? ;) LOL
I'm sure there's a story behind yours somewhere, i'll be interested to hear it at some point. :cool::)

Steve A
12-17-2009, 01:20 PM
I think i have used more blu-tak to hold my sim together than the missus has holding up the christmas cards :mrgreen: its all those cardboard panels i have printed off till i can afford the real ones lol