PDA

View Full Version : Hello From South Carolina!

chukles
12-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Good day to all!

I have been scanning these forums with great intensity and am ready to take the steps necessary to build my first pit! What a wealth of information to be found! I am in the Active Duty Coast Guard currently working as a recruiter. My full time job is a navigator and electronics tech on Coast Guard C130's. Since becoming a recruiter, I have not been flying, hence the pit. I am going to attempt to build a c130 simpit. Wish me luck, and look for me to pick your brains!

Vr,

Chukles

jaymo
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Hello from South Carolina too !!! Where are located? Im in Simpsonville. I'm currently building a 737NG 'pit.

chukles
12-16-2009, 11:23 PM
Columbia! Thats awesome that someone else with this hobby lives so close.

How far along are you? I am at the beginning stages of planning.

Joe Cygan
12-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Welcome to my cockpit chukles!

No Longer Active
12-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Hello Chukles....

A warm welcome to MyCockpit from the other side of the world.

A Pleasure to have you here.

Alex and the MyCockpit Team.

Geremy Britton
12-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi, reinforcing the word from the others. Welcome to the forum and have a great christmas :)

BlackWidow
12-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Welcome aboard. Are you going to do the J model?

chukles
06-27-2010, 06:47 PM
Welcome aboard. Are you going to do the J model?

BlackWidow,

Sorry for the long delay on reply! Since my last post I have moved to NY and actually found a house with a large basement and 2 car garage to build my pit in! I am an H model flyer with the CG, going to build based on the H model. I have many many hours, and sore backs, from the H! Will start actual construction in September! With the long winter months of the Buffalo area, that sounds like a great time to start lol