PDA

View Full Version : Artic Cockpit Project Overhead finished

MortenHa
12-22-2009, 05:21 PM
This post is just to check how the upload function works. And is about time I showed the forum what we're doing :). This is a photo showing the newly installed FDS overhead!
http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/data/620/ACPFlightdeck.jpg

kermit
12-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Hi,
Looks like a very clean office:grin:
but very nice indeed.
You see it a lot , it looks very new,
but the real thing always looks like a warzone with scratches ,dirt , messy paintjob
greetz

Matt Olieman
12-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey, I like clean looking cockpits.... LOL... Nice work, that overhead looks fantastic :)

Thanks for sharing and the pic :)

BlackWidow
12-23-2009, 12:20 AM
Very well done. I too think the cockpit looks very clean.

MortenHa
05-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Finally we have the Flightdecksolutions ELITE Forward OVH working with PMSystems using SIOC!
It' was amazing doing the start-up sequence with almost entirely using the overhead!

The only thing missing now is to recalibrate our SIMKITS gauges and getting the Cut-off valves on the TQ working and it is complete!!

We didn't think that it would move the simulations so much closer to reality as it did!! But it did!!

The OVH has been sitting there for some time now, and my father actually thought I'd never get around to programming it in SIOC!

This is a great step for Arctic Cockpit Project!

Cheers everyone :)

Matt Olieman
05-09-2010, 01:56 PM
That's fantastic, I feel happy for you, I know it takes a tremendous amount of work and effort to get to that first start-up. Makes you feel pretty good!!!! :) :) :)

Best Wishes....