PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and Merry Christmas

h20will
12-24-2009, 10:19 AM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to both the MyCockpit staff and all it's members for all the dedication and sharing of knowledge.

This is possibly the only forum in the world where we can go to share information and our passion without all the usual b******g and negativity that surrounds forums in general.

Whilst I dont really post anything, the amount I have learned from simply surfing the site is incredible and I am now at the stage where the knowledge and inspiration from others will materialize into a cockpit!

Thanks again and I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Will

Steve A
12-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Totally agree Will, An absolute gold mine of information, Merry Christmas

Matt Olieman
12-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Will, your kind words are very much appreciated. We try hard and our best to keep it just like you said. THANK YOU :) :) :)

And just a hint.... it's going to get MUCH better with many more ways of communicating and providing builder information. The community is growing rapidly and there is a need for up to date information from vendors and fellow builders. SSshhhhhh, don't tell anyone :) :) :)

Happy Holidays to all :) :) :)

Joe Cygan
12-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Well said will! Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy New Year.

PaulEMB
12-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Things have moved on a lot in the community during 2009.

I welcome the openness of this site and the dedication of a few to make it a success.

My best wishes to all at MyCockpit and all fellow members for this Festive Season and may all our projects make progress during 2010.

Felices Fiestas,

Geremy Britton
12-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks to all of you. It's fantastic to hear that the site is invaluable not only to those we hear about day to day participating largly in the forum but also to the people who come here as a top site for information.

As Matt said, 2010 will be big news in the history of MyCockpit.org

See you all next year, enjoy your christmas and new year!

cheapkites
12-25-2009, 10:20 AM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to both the MyCockpit staff and all it's members for all the dedication and sharing of knowledge.

This is possibly the only forum in the world where we can go to share information and our passion without all the usual b******g and negativity that surrounds forums in general.

Whilst I dont really post anything, the amount I have learned from simply surfing the site is incredible and I am now at the stage where the knowledge and inspiration from others will materialize into a cockpit!

Thanks again and I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Will

Thanks all for contributing to this thread. Lots to read in this forum but I like it.

Sean Nixon
12-25-2009, 11:35 AM
http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/data/639/UPSSanta_Medium_.JPG

Merry Christmas everybody.

vybhav
12-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the wishes.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy New Year.