PDA

View Full Version : PMDG NGX plus some more info

xtreme3d
02-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Hi Captains,

Is interesting what's going on with the PMDG NGX. It seems that a SDK might be included as well, really good news for homecockpit builders. Check here:

http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=273358

"FsX anyone??? I see it coming, jejeje...

Also if you are into aircraft systems/diagrams (.pdf) look here:

http://www.rcoco.com/sdoc/

Lastly, I know some of us visited or currently visit SmartCockpit.com for aircraft systems info. If you start having problems finding information, here is probably why:

http://www.smartcockpit.com/pdf/plane/boeing/B737/instructor/0025/

Thank you just needed to share.

FLY SAFE

riche543
02-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Well fingers X for the sdk,s for the new pmdg, It would be great if they made it builder freindly..

:D

ian@737ng.co.uk
02-18-2010, 07:30 AM
hi guys, well this is good news. i was absolutly 'bombed out' with the HUD images.
hopefully we won't have to wait too long for release.
i already have a new machine built and ready, all i've got to do is top up the cooling :o
given the success we've had with the old NG, i'm expecting great things.......
have a great day everybody .... ian

Westozy
02-18-2010, 07:47 AM
I might hold off on buying Sim Avionics to see what they come up with, I'll be suprised if they've given us cockpit builders any considerations! I sent countless emails to PMDG that went unanswered, oh well fingers crossed. (Ian, we might be doing UK in September which means I'll be missing Leylstad :-( might go and have a look at Duxford instead!)

Gwyn

steveeverson
02-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi Gwyn,
If youre coming over to the uk be sure to come and see us too-! we're not that far from Duxford..
steve

Westozy
02-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi Gwyn,
If youre coming over to the uk be sure to come and see us too-! we're not that far from Duxford..
steve

Cheers Steve, that's most kind of you. Could you PM your address and contact details and I'll keep in touch!

Cheers, Gwyn

riche543
10-26-2011, 04:10 AM
Hi all
Bringing this back up, has anyone had much luck yet with interfacing the ngx for building. What ever happend to the sdk.

cheers.

737NUT
10-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Hi all
Bringing this back up, has anyone had much luck yet with interfacing the ngx for building. What ever happend to the sdk.

cheers.

It will be released after SP1 and the 600/700 series. I would think before the end of the year at the latest.

freddehboy
04-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Hi

I may speach for all here with the bellow question:

I will build a throttle and a yoke but is that possible to do it motorized to this great aircraft?

I am considering to built the PF side of a MIP togethet with exampel "Project Magenta". is that possible with 737NGX?

What hardware can i choose for this?

Supports the hardware producer "Phidgets" the pmdg 737ngx?

Are there any cockpit builders which are useing the 737ngx in there build as a aircraft foundation?

Best Fredrik