PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thank you - Leo Bodnar

Boeing 747 Flyer
04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Hi there,

I'd just like to say a massive, massive thank you to Leo Bodnar. I ordered his BU0836X Joystick Card, and it arrived in udner 18 hours after purchase!

Furthermore, it works absolutely flawlessly. I haven't found a single probably with it. When Leo said plug and play, he truly meant it! It worked straight 'outta the box.

I just wired up a test panel with a push button, toggle switch and rotary switch. All worked fine!

Thanks alot Leo,

Kind regards,

Jack:-D

AK Mongo
04-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Lol, glad it was a good experience. You were certainly hyper-analyzing the decision about whether to purchase or not. Happy that your hopes and not your fears were realized!

justinm001
05-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know how to get incontact with Leo ?
I have tried his normal email.

I bought some parts 2 weeks ago and havnt heard anything back.. I Sent a few emails asking for updates. The goods are (hopefully.....) coming to austalia so i understand it could take a while, but an email or some type of customer support would be good and put minds at ease :)

I dont want to leave it to long without knowing the goods have atleast been shipped as PAYPAL will not investigate "item not recieved" cases after a certain period of time.

thanks

justinm001
05-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Items arrived all good. Thanks heaps :)