PDA

View Full Version : DC-9-10 to DC-9-51 series cockpit builders??

Chaser
05-09-2010, 12:30 PM
I guess I'm not quite sure where else to post this, but I'm trying to see if anyone has considered doing the DC-9-10 to 51 series aircraft. I have a large amount of surplus parts, plus know where to find nearly all "critical components" for a build. I'm hoping to help someone out if they are considering it, as I'm doing a DC-9-82, and I really don't need to do two different projects.

Additionally, I'd like to offer my help in the cockpit layouts and some dimensions with my own MD-82 project. I'm not sure if this is something being attempted, but figured I'd throw it out so that at least I know that my surplus parts can all go to a great home....assuming someone tries it. I'm not going to list prices on here or whatnot, as this wasn't intended to be a classified, as it was an attempt to see if there was someone out there doing a older DC-9 simulator.
Jon

zsofine
01-31-2015, 11:11 AM
I am in currently in the planning stages for a home cockpit based on the Coolsky DC-9 Classic (DC-9-32). I would be interested n hearing more about what you have to offer, I you still have these items / layouts.

Avro748
01-31-2015, 01:50 PM
This user hasn't been active for a long time. If you need DC9 help, you should probably ask Brodhaq, a current DC9 builder.

zsofine
01-31-2015, 02:11 PM
This user hasn't been active for a long time. If you need DC9 help, you should probably ask Brodhaq, a current DC9 builder.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am new to this forum so, how can I contact this person?

Avro748
01-31-2015, 04:28 PM
Brodhaq (the newer DC9 builder) has a website here:
http://www.dc-9.eu/en/