PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the not so sunny United Kingdom

Gazza321
06-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Hi Guys

I am newlt registered to the site, and hope to get alot from the boards - as well as give a lot back.

I am a real world aircraft engineer and pilot, looking to start my own build. I have a great deal of engineering knowledge, and know that all of the hardware engineering is within my grasp - the software side of it however will be totally different!

Gaz

caKus
06-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Welcome Gaz.

I don't know anything about real aircraft but I am a software engineer living in (sunny) Provence, south of France.
I guess we have many things to share. But, please, keep your british weather for yourself !

Patrick

ian@737ng.co.uk
06-10-2010, 11:57 AM
hello gaz.......
welcome to the club :o
anytime you are in the midlands.....give me a shout and come and have a play/coffee/beer.
if i can help at all, just ask.....
regards ... ian

Gazza321
06-11-2010, 03:26 AM
hello gaz.......
welcome to the club :o
anytime you are in the midlands.....give me a shout and come and have a play/coffee/beer.
if i can help at all, just ask.....
regards ... ian

Ian

Thanks very much for the invite. I live in Cannonck - so in the Midlands everyday!! lol

Interesting to see you are from Oswestry - my Dad originates from Oswestry and my parents currently live in Gobowen! Small world aint it!

Gaz

Geremy Britton
06-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Hi Gaz,

Great to see another UK builder on the boards. Have you given thought to what sort of aircraft build your heading towards.
I think your engineering knowledge may well come in usefull somewhere here.

What aircraft do you pilot in the real world? :)

Welcome :) :)

Steve A
06-11-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm sure summers not to far away Gaz, welcome to mycockpit.