PDA

View Full Version : innovative fsp

cliff707
07-10-2010, 07:54 PM
does joe still produce the dummy 737 cdu's?

Kennair
07-11-2010, 04:29 AM
I think Joe is stil recovering from some severe health issues. Not sure as we haven't heard much from him lately. I emailed his website with this very same request some months ago but had no response. No issue on my part as health is way more important than sim parts. You can get them from Opencockpits (http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/fmc-737-p-97.html?cPath=23_25_40)though.

Ken.

Sean Nixon
07-11-2010, 04:53 AM
FlyEngravity can supply these units too

Matt Olieman
07-11-2010, 07:24 AM
It's my understanding Joe (Innovative) will no longer be producing products due to illness and other factors. It's a real shame to loose such a talented vendor, but unfortunately it seems this could not of been prevented. I wish Joe the best.

I could be wrong, but I thought Joe made an announcement here at some time.

Matt Olieman

Joe Cygan
07-11-2010, 09:03 AM
It's my understanding Joe (Innovative) will no longer be producing products due to illness and other factors. It's a real shame to loose such a talented vendor, but unfortunately it seems this could not of been prevented. I wish Joe the best.

I could be wrong, but I thought Joe made an announcement here at some time.

Matt Olieman

I have taken a back seat in the “home built” cockpit market for the time being. Right know I’m concentrating on getting well and focusing on other flight simulator endeavors.

Recently I have been putting products up on e-bay. These items are non-supported and are sold “as is” with no refunds. There are some on e-bay now.

I hope everyone is well.

PS
Matt, I want to thank you again for being a great guy and friend!

ian@737ng.co.uk
07-11-2010, 01:14 PM
joe.....
just want to take a minute to wish you well and hope you get back up to
speed real soon.
and as Sean already pointed out, i have one of the dummy CDU from
engravity. absolutely superb. even the keys have that 'tactile' click :o
well worth checking out, very pleased with mine.
rgds ... ian