PDA

View Full Version : FSUIPC - STILL CONFUSED!

manhattan
07-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Still trying to have two Saitek yokes working on the same system. At the moment, they are both plugged in to usb's on the computer, and seem to work - but there is a time lag when control is taken by the opposite yoke? Their performance might also be impaired? I understand that FSUIPC could help, but not both yokes appear in the calibration box - so how do I callibrate them both? I have an early version of FSUIPC, so maybe thats the problem?
Any thoughts anyone.

Thanks

TONY UK

Sean Nixon
07-24-2010, 05:24 AM
Get the latest FSUIPC. This should solve your problems. It needs to be registered too.

manhattan
07-24-2010, 05:55 AM
Get the latest FSUIPC. This should solve your problems. It needs to be registered too.

Thanks for the tip. My sim PC is not on line as a precaution against unwanted spam. Do you happen to know if it's possible to download FSUIPC to THIS PC, burn to disc, and load it into my sim machine? I know it's complicated, and I no doubt will have to have the sim PC connected to the net. This is a PC question, but thought I would ask.

Thanks

TONY

Sean Nixon
07-24-2010, 06:06 AM
No problem transferring FSUIPC to another PC. A memory stick is the quickest, but disk will be fine too.

Make sure you get the correct version, for FS9 or FSX. They are different. And I repeat, most functions of FSUIPC only work once it's registered.

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Sean

my737sim
08-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Yeah memory stick is best. Cheap, and way faster.

Matt