PDA

View Full Version : I thought you should know

Matt Olieman
07-25-2010, 11:55 AM
I thought you should know, between Vybhav and myself there are some serious personal issues that will prevent us from responding to anyone in a reasonable time.

I (Matt) am having serious health issues and am going through a number of tests over the next couple of weeks. Fortunately it's not a crisis situation, but that may change by the end of this week. I'll be in and out of here this week off and on.

Vybhav's father is in critical condition and as you can imagine is deeply concerned, he too will be unavailable. My thoughts and prayers are with Vybhav and his family.

Matt Olieman

Sean Nixon
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Really sorry to hear about your problems guys. Hope everything works out well for the both of you.

Jordan Farmer
07-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Sorry to hear about that Matt & Vybhav, my thoughts are with you, take care and i hope it all goes ok for you

Jordan

Neil Hewitt
07-25-2010, 02:27 PM
Very sorry to hear about this, Matt. Fingers crossed for the best possible outcomes for you both.

NH

Mike.Powell
07-25-2010, 03:34 PM
My thoughts are with you both.

Holclo
07-25-2010, 04:08 PM
My best wishes also to you both.
Bill

Kennair
07-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Really sorry to hear both your news and our thoughts are with you and your respective families. Good luck with your tests and don't worry Matt, we'll hold the fort from here.

Best regards,

Ken.

Nick1150
07-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Best wihes Matt & Vybhav... take your time, and take care of your selves

JWS
07-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I wish you both all the best and take care.

JWS

AK Mongo
07-27-2010, 02:23 AM
You will both be in my prayers as well.

Reid

fsaviator
07-27-2010, 02:28 AM
Best wishes to both of you, and your families.

Warren

PaulEMB
07-27-2010, 04:32 PM
My thoughts are with you both- I wish you all my best wishes for a happy outcome

Philb737
07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
You guys are in my thoughts and prayers,sending healing thoughts your way for a speedy recovery.
Phil

Matt Olieman
08-01-2010, 09:58 AM
I want to thank those who responded with your support and kind words. :)

Vybhavs' situation has not changed.

I've been lying low, no stress allowed and activities in general are to be kept to a minimum, Dr.'s orders. I'll find out from my Cardiologist tomorrow about my next step, I know the minimum will be Cardiac Cath. with stents. I'm hoping that's all.

But that's not the only thing. I've got serious back problems in the cervical and lumbar regions. Fractured vertebrae, spurs and narrowing of the space between the vertebrae and in the Lumbar region and pressure on the nerve canal at several locations. Needless to say I'm in pain. Surgery is the only answer to this, but can't do anything about it until the Cardiac situation is corrected. Back surgery will be at least a few months away.

Anyway that's my story, for now.

Again my thanks and appreciation for your continued support.

pdpo
08-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Hey Matt,

wish you all the best, mycockpit.org should go to the backround now for you, health comes first....
hope you recover swiftly and fully.

Vybhav,
strenght to you too in these difficult times ahead...

greetz Peter

kermit
08-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Hi Matt , Get well soon,
I have had Cardiac Cath. with 2 stents done last year , after wich I feld like a young man again.
I hope Vybhavs' situation will turn for the best
kind regards Henk

dnoize
08-01-2010, 12:51 PM
my best wishes to both of you.

Hope things turn to the better soon.

Stef

twisted8
08-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Really sorry to hear. Best wishes to both of you! you've done such an excellent job with this site. Hope you get well soon!

iwik
08-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Sorry to hear about both of you. Hope all gets better soon and we are thinking of you. Just remember focus on getting better because we want you around for a very long time.

Les

Matt Olieman
08-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Well.... I dodged the bullet, "Big Time." I couldn't believe it when they told me while I was on the table.... "90% blockage in one artery (Circumflex) and 99% in a distal branch." My Dr. was able to open the Circumflex 100% with a stent and the distal branch with performing a angioplasty, opening it 100%. No damage to the heart and no other blockages.... YES!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I'll take it one step at a time and see how it goes before I jump in at "Full Steam Ahead," so bare with me guys :)

I want to give all of you my gratitude for your support. I received much PM/emails wishing me well, which helped give me strength. THANK YOU!!!!!

Matt Olieman

JWS
08-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Very good to hear Matt, take your time.

JWS

Mike.Powell
08-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Wow! Great news, Matt.

Joe Cygan
08-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Well.... I dodged the bullet, "Big Time." I couldn't believe it when they told me while I was on the table.... "90% blockage in one artery (Circumflex) and 99% in a distal branch." My Dr. was able to open the Circumflex 100% with a stent and the distal branch with performing a angioplasty, opening it 100%. No damage to the heart and no other blockages.... YES!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

I'll take it one step at a time and see how it goes before I jump in at "Full Steam Ahead," so bare with me guys :)

I want to give all of you my gratitude for your support. I received much PM/emails wishing me well, which helped give me strength. THANK YOU!!!!!

Matt Olieman

Matt I'm so happy they were able to find the blockage and fix it. You made my day friend!

Boeing 747 Flyer
08-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Glad to hear that you are better Matt!

Neil Hewitt
08-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Brilliant news, Matt. Very pleased for you!

NH