PDA

View Full Version : MIP Questions FSX

simulatorpilot
10-22-2010, 09:39 AM
Hello all, I have just finished building my 737 cockpit and now I am starting to program everything. My question is... once I get everything lined up on the MIP and overhead panel, can I save it that way or do I have to reload every time I turn on the Simulator. My MIP has 2 22" Flat screen monitors and 1 17" monitor and for my overhead panel I used a 15" touchscreen monitor. So, is their a way to save my settings once I get them right or do I have to do re-programming every time?

Shawn
10-22-2010, 06:15 PM
What software are you using to display the guages? Most networked guages I have seen have an auto save function? If your using default panels check out this thread

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/63144-a-software-to-save-your-panel-position/

I've been using "Panel Position" for a few weeks to save panel postions with some custom panels I built, works perfectly, it will also save and re-position additional outside views which is a bonus.

simulatorpilot
10-22-2010, 07:46 PM
I am not using any software but FSX. I am sorry, I am green to all of this. I am learning as I go. I will accept all help that is given. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you