PDA

View Full Version : Need A320 Shell Help

Atomic_Sheep
11-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Hi guys, I've been trying to find some 3 view diagrams of the A320 without much success. I found 1 from the website that has a lot of 3 view drawings... forgot what it's called but it's one of the first ones that pops up if you search 3-vew anything, but it's nowhere near good enough for my purposes, way too pixelated. I was hoping someone on here would have better 3 view drawings. I've got some good images of top view and side view, it's the front view that I'm really struggling to find. Can anyone help out?

Atomic_Sheep
12-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Bumping this thread. Still Can't find what I'm looking for. Even a good square front shot of the notse of the plane would be much appreciated. I couldn't find anything like that on airliners.net.

rjvcarvalho
12-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Bumping this thread. Still Can't find what I'm looking for. Even a good square front shot of the notse of the plane would be much appreciated. I couldn't find anything like that on airliners.net.

You can use this sketchup model for that:

http://www.vuedehaut.fr/A320/SketchUp/A320Carlingue.skp

Atomic_Sheep
12-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Thanks Ricardo, can't wait to check it out, can't install anything on this computer as It's not mine and I'm using it until my one gets fixed. Just as a side note though, is it possible to open .skp with any other programs other than google sketchup?

EDIT: Finally had a look at it. Thank you very much! Much appreciated. Will see what I can do with it now.