PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Simproducts

JWS
03-23-2011, 07:52 AM
Hey guys & galls,

I recently came across the web site of Revolution Simproducts and saw that they have now opened their web shop (see: http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/Home.html).

Not only they sell Revolution Simproducts but also stuff from other vendors. And you can earn "browny points" that give you price cuts for future orders.

Well worth looking, I think.

Regards,

JWS

jskibo
03-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey guys & galls,

I recently came across the web site of Revolution Simproducts and saw that they have now opened their web shop (see: http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/Home.html).

Not only they sell Revolution Simproducts but also stuff from other vendors. And you can earn "browny points" that give you price cuts for future orders.

Well worth looking, I think.

Regards,

JWS

I like his throttles and own one, but IMHO, charging 340 Euro to ship 2 EFISs and an MCP is a bit nuts when I got the same from CPFlight for 43 euro shipping. Pretty much what I paid to ship the throttle last year.

barkay
03-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Guys and Gals,

If you do not create any account for yourself and enter your address with postal code shop calculates the maximum shipping cost. System is working based on account creation. So for USA an MCP and EFIS will cost around 120 Euros with FEDEX

FYI...

barkay

I like his throttles and own one, but IMHO, charging 340 Euro to ship 2 EFISs and an MCP is a bit nuts when I got the same from CPFlight for 43 euro shipping. Pretty much what I paid to ship the throttle last year.

jskibo
03-23-2011, 12:10 PM
Oral,

I support you guys, but you really need to look at other shipping options. 2 EFIS and a MCP are 136,83 €, that's 3 times what the OEM wants for shipping the same product still. Its a tough sell!

....and its not just Rev Sim here. Fly engravity has the same large shipping cost compared to the same product at CPFlight.

Perhaps it works out very close to the same numbers in EU countries, but anything coming to the US is high.

Jan Pemöller
03-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Thinking maybe it is cause of the double shipping!

CPFlight -> Dealer -> customer