PDA

View Full Version : Kris Stow- Rest in Peace

Tomlin
06-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Hey everyone,

Today on my way back from vacation I was called by fellow LJ45 builder Ron Rollo and advised that another sim builder friend has passed away.

"Members and friends,

I regret to inform you all that [fellow LJ45 sim builder] Kris Stow has passed away. I spoke to his wife Erin today and just heard of the news myself.

Kris was hit by a drunk driver last Friday while he was riding his motorcycle. We need to keep his wife and two children in our prayers as they go through these incredible hard times."

- Ron Rollo

I'm still processing this info as I have had personal contact with Kris over the past few years and it's hard to digest, especially since I am a father as well being extremely prejudiced against those foolish enough to bring harm to loved ones because of alcohol abuse. I wanted to pass this along because I know that some here may have known Kris and because we are a tight knit community and you may have had interaction with him in the past. Please keep his wife, children, and family in your thoughts and prayers.

For more information:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/housto … =152178131

Emesis
06-25-2011, 03:26 AM
Prayers for his Family.
A very sad day.
RIP Kris

No Longer Active
06-25-2011, 06:29 AM
So sad, indeed!

RIP and thoughts to his family and friends...

Alex

Matt Olieman
06-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Truly a very sad situation. My heart goes out to Kris's family.

Matt Olieman

Joe Cygan
06-25-2011, 08:35 AM
I have talked with Kris. He was a great guy. This is truly a sad moment.

Joe Cygan
06-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Better yet,
This is Kris's family contact info for gifts or funds. Maybe if some of you could donate a buck or something to the family this might help out. I'll find out if there is a Paypal for this. I could not imagine what his wife and kids are going through.

Kris Stow Memorial Fund, c/o Wells Fargo, 6990 Hwy 6 North, Houston, TX 77084.
Schmidt Funeral home
819 Waller Avenue
Brookshire, Texas 77423
(281)934-2424