PDA

View Full Version : Dual linked yokes (737)

Sean Nixon
02-19-2012, 07:28 AM
What options are out there for a 737 dual linked yoke setup?

I can adapt some real ones myself (less preferred option), I know ACE make one (anyone know the price, they're not listed on the website). I also saw the Revolution SimProduct ones at Lelystad in 2010, but they're not showing in the web store either.

Any other options you know of?

Sean

Burkhard
02-19-2012, 02:59 PM
What options are out there for a 737 dual linked yoke setup?

I can adapt some real ones myself (less preferred option), I know ACE make one (anyone know the price, they're not listed on the website). I also saw the Revolution SimProduct ones at Lelystad in 2010, but they're not showing in the web store either.

Any other options you know of?

Sean

Hi Sean,
I have built my own Yoke. The columns I bought used. Then made ​​the rest themselves. The technique is not so hard if you know someone who can weld something to you.

Pictures of my homemade you can find below:

www.Homecockpit-737ng.blogspot.com

Yoke in the folder

Burkhard

Sean Nixon
02-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Very nice Burkhard, thanks for the link to your website. I did consider building my own from real yokes, but thought it might be a nightmare. maybe I'll think again. What space do you have under the floor to suit your setup?

Sean

AVIATor-Olav
02-19-2012, 03:58 PM
The ACE dual linked yokes are CAN$ 3900 + shipping.

Burkhard
02-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Very nice Burkhard, thanks for the link to your website. I did consider building my own from real yokes, but thought it might be a nightmare. maybe I'll think again. What space do you have under the floor to suit your setup?

Sean

Hi, Sean
My platform is 260mm high

Burkhard