PDA

View Full Version : TSR Auto brake setup

flyboy01
03-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi All,
I am having trouble setting up the tsr auto brake part of the software. I have used the offset they say and
have sut up the fsuipc controls as per the documentation. However when i run everything the brakes do not work
and it flashes differential brakes in the lower left corner of the screen. when i look at the tsr software the right
brake pressure green bar indicator goes up and down indicating the brake pedal is being applied and released
constantly. I am running FS9. Any help much appreciated.

Trev

blueskydriver
03-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Is this for Boeing or Airbus? Are you using Project Magenta (PM)? Normally, TSR is/was just for use with PM. Also, is this on the same machine as your FS9? If not, it sounds like your WideFs from the other machine is not connecting to FSUIPC within in FS9.

You must have WideFs configured and connected (start it before you start TSR). If TSR is on the same FS9 machine, it is a configuration issue with the offsets then.

BSD

flyboy01
03-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi BSD,
It is for boeing. also i am using project magenta. and it is on the same computer as fs9. It does show the builds of the project magenta software. So by this i assume it is talking to the programs via FSUIPC correctly.

Trev