PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer like to introduce Bell AH-1F Cobra pit

cobra_pilot
02-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Hello all enthusiasts and cockpit builders.
I am Andy from Germany and like to take part in changing hints and informations regarding helicopter pits.
Currently , means since over 2 years , I `m building up a AH-1F cobra sim pit for FSX simulator. I think I am the only one in Europe so the share of informations of this heli is very hard . If there are some other friends out side you are very welcome to contact me.

dodiano
02-10-2013, 03:08 PM
That is a very nice pit bud!!! Amazing work!

birdyguy
02-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Very nice build. My son loves the heli stuff. I must show him this page. Welcome to the forum. :-)

cobra_pilot
02-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi dodiano,
thank you for your kind feedback.
appreciate

cobra_pilot
02-11-2013, 03:05 PM
:-DHi Ed,
appreciate your feedback.
Regards
Andy

Jess
02-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Although I don't know much about the Cobra, your work looks beautiful to me.

Are you able to have all the systems for that aircraft available in FSX? Are your gauges and instruments realistically simulated, such as oil pressure, voltages, TOT gauges for example?

Love the shot of the gauge wiring behind the main panel. Got more photos?

Thanks for sharing (not too many of us helicopter guys around)

-Jess

Geremy Britton
02-12-2013, 07:14 PM
looks great, nice work!

cobra_pilot
02-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Hi Jess, and all other helicopter simmers, Hi Geremy,
Thank you for your kind feedback. I know your sim and find it very professional.
No unfortunately I`m not that expert in electronics. I have finished to get all the panels and instruments high lighted with 5V and 24V power supplies.The wiring on the back is only for the illumination. The next setep will be to get the most of the key commands work with a BU0836X from Leo Bodnar. Finally succeded.

Shortly I will purchase FSUIP , think it makes the management of the buttons and switches easier, in case you understand FSUIP. Hope I will. Much learning.
The next step will be to connect the real instruments via OC servo card to the FSX. I have got some very good ideas from the net .
So thats for a while .
My web side is far from beeing finished but I work on it and there will be some news and pics from time to time.

Regards
Andy
www.belltec-flightsim.de (http://www.belltec-flightsim.de)

Menessis
10-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Hello Cobra. Nice pit! Do you have any pics of the Collective that you can share? I want to build a Huey pit.

Thanks
Menessis

cobra_pilot
10-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi Jess,
sorry for my very late answer.
I have updated my web site. Please visit : Bell 209 AH-1F Cobra Simulator Cockpit - belltec-flightsim Bell AH-1F Cobra Cockpit Silulator (http://www.belltec-flightsim.de)

Well a few panles have been made new acc. to new information. Unfortunately I have no chance to get actual cobra information.
A lot of peaple don`t answer unfortunately.
So from time to time I will keep my site updated.
Regards
Andy

cobra_pilot
10-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Hello Menessis,
if you like then visit my web site: www.belltec-flight (http://www.belltec-flight)sim.de
Nevertheless plese find some mor pictures attached.
Best regards
Andy