PDA

View Full Version : FS2Phidget5 Emulator function

sagrada
03-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Is there a more detailed Tutorial for using the FS2Phidget5 "InterfaceKit Emulator" that shows a simple Analog "slider" input and an FS Output for say... a Throttle Lever or Flap Lever action? Thanks.

The very brief examples in the manual are difficult to understand.

Mike

sagrada
03-04-2013, 05:04 PM
After trying to get FS2Phidget5 to work with its interfacekit emulator function, it seems that parhaps it is not quite stable, as it exhibits unstable behavior.

Anyone else seeing the same thing? Is version 4 a better choice?

Feedback on this is appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

AK Mongo
03-04-2013, 05:54 PM
The developer is no longer supporting v5, and is updating v4. If phidgets are your choice then go with v4.

sagrada
03-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback on version 5 of FS2Phidgets. It's too bad that work has been halted on this GUI, as it seemed to have muh promise, and I like the format better over version 4. In any case, I'll work with version 4. I ordered my Phidget 8/8/8 card today and it should be here in a few days. In the meantime, I will continue to explore the emulator in version 4.

I was successful in getting the emulator to activate the Throttle Lever within FSX, so I guess that is a bit of progress. However, that is a long way from getting a motorized 737TQ operational :-) Any good tutorials on fs2phidgets4 ???

Mike

CocnutAir
03-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Mike,
Would be easier to use Fs2Phidget4.
Regards,
Alan