PDA

View Full Version : Hellow everyone

pudseykeith
03-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Althow I am new to flight simming, I look forward to assossiating with you all and look forward to educating my self from your greatly supperior knowledge in this skillful hobby. I live in Pudsey West Yorkshire, UK, the home town of the famous pudsey bear and Mary Poppins [Julie Andrews]
I am also a member of the CIXVF club.
At the present time I am setting a up cockpit using MS Flight Simulator X. and Saitec equipment and trying to configer 3 screans [so far without success]. Any advise on the 3 screan problem would be very gratefully received from you good folk.
Regards to all, Pudseykeith. :grin:
PS. Sorry for the spelling, I suffer badly from dyslecxia.

Geremy Britton
03-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Hi Keith,

Nice to have you with us all, Another very local new member! We're based in East Yorkshire.

Good luck with your project.

rafaeljose
03-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Geremy. can you tell me the shipping/ size of thoses (4 parts) Boeing 737 Interior Liners and cost ? ... I am in Orlando FL USA . any ideas about the shipping ? thanks Rafael

Geremy Britton
03-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Refael
Please could you email/PM me about this.
Best regards

rafaeljose
03-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Geremy,my email is rjotadiaz@gmail.com thanks

rafaeljose
04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Geremy, Again, I still waiting for you feed-back. rjotadiaz@gmail.com Thanks

Sean Nixon
04-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Rafael

You will get a faster response if you contact Geremy directly, either through this site, or his online shop.

Sean

Geremy Britton
04-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Rafael, If you email me with more details (ie your full address) we can talk about different shipping options to suit you.
My details are shown below, All the best