PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Controls Engineering Yoke Problem

NedHamilton
07-30-2013, 05:24 AM
I'm having an issue with Aircraft Controls Engineering (ACE).

I ordered a 737 Yoke from them 10 weeks ago. I paid $1500 for the yoke 3 weeks ago when they said it was ready for shipment. The tracking number which is now 3 weeks old says that the electronic information has been sent by shipper but the package has not been received by the post office.

They are not answering emails.

Has anyone had any contact with ACE recently?
Edit: Aug 1. Still no answers to my emails!

yeter123
08-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi,

Yep, same problem here too, it has been almost 10 weeks and ive sent 4 emails on status update but no reply at all !!! >? not sure how to handle this one. perhaps we can team together and make some noise or even take legal action.

NedHamilton
08-30-2013, 06:33 AM
I finally got my Yoke. It's very nice but the communication leaves a lot to be desired.

Max12
02-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi,

I ordered my yoke 4 month ago and for the last two month I can’t even get a reply on the status.
Have you received your yoke yet? Do you have any advise for me?

Thanks,

Max

Asifillyas
04-15-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi,

I ordered my yoke 4 month ago and for the last two month I can’t even get a reply on the status.
Have you received your yoke yet? Do you have any advise for me?

Thanks,

Max

Yes!!! It's a trend!!!!

I am currently waiting on clipboards from them for over a month....no responses to emails or calls... I don't know how they stay in business!!

i am going to wait another week and then open a PayPal dispute...that should make life more difficult for them and they will have to treat the next customer better!

take care, all,
Asif

fordgt40
04-16-2014, 03:20 AM
... I don't know how they stay in business!!Asif

Perhaps it is because people keep rewarding their atrocious service with new orders :(

iwik
04-16-2014, 04:13 AM
Well said David,
Its a pity more people don't seek advice from web sites like this before buying
Les

Asifillyas
04-16-2014, 06:22 AM
Well said David,
Its a pity more people don't seek advice from web sites like this before buying
Les

yup...if I had known....

i just requested a Paypal investigation so I'll let you all know what happens...

fordgt40
04-16-2014, 06:53 AM
Good luck :)
Thanks for offering the update. Hopefully posting here might make others think about giving this outfit any more work

David

iwik
04-16-2014, 02:00 PM
I think you will get it but when is the biggest question. Google is your friend remember.
Les

Asifillyas
04-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Hi folks,

Interesting update --- so I got an email from Paypal today saying the dispute is "closed" and pending review -- so I went on to Paypal and it looks like I got a refund of my $$$ --- which is really strange because it's almost as if ACE was offended that I opened a dispute...strange because all I wanted to know was whether or not the order was being built, out of stock, etc etc --- no communication for 6 weeks is not good -- so what are we supposed to think? --- it's arrogant to think that the silence in communication is justified if they are working on the order....almost an , " Quit buggin me - I am making your clipboards - I won't even bother letting you know -- you'll get it when you get it. "

So -- I know have my $325 back and no clipboards -- Oh well -- I can make some and then use the dosh for something else! :-)

Take care and be aware of ACE Yokes === they might be beautiful but it's not business ettiquete that I'll endorse!!

Cheers

asif