PDA

View Full Version : a320 help

amb52
01-24-2014, 07:44 PM
Hello All,

I've posted this in the i/o section as well, but I wanted people to see it. Sorry.

It's been a while since i've been on here. There's been some changes to my financial situation and I've decided to start back with my building. I intend to build an a320. I am basing this off of FSX and the Wilco Evolution 1 and 2 series. With the introduction of the FSUIPC exporter a lot of new functions are available that weren't when I first started. I also intend to make most if not all parts myself. I have access to a CNC machine now...YAY! My questions are these.

How do I interface these homemade items? I know I need to use a interface board of some sort. I was leaning towards the FDS SYS boards because they handle both I and O. But I am seeing that these are really geared towards PM users and I have no initial intention of buying PM. I looked at the OC IOboards, but I'll be honest the SIOC stuff intimidates me. I can't wrap my head around it. I know how to interface my switches and encoders. That's the easier part, but what I don't get is how to interface the LEDS and 7 segment displays. I don't want to buy ready made parts. I want to build my own.

Please help me...

Aaron

OmniAtlas
01-25-2014, 05:02 AM
Why don't you try the Jeehell airbus cockpit suite? It's free and should be able to integrate with your hardware.

I am also planning to build an airbus and will be going with skalarki and flybycockpits.

Migelito
01-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Hyi Aaron !

Look at the Pokeys55.
Should fit for you.
Greetings
Mike

amb52
01-27-2014, 01:42 PM
I thought the pokeys55 cards only supported prosim737???

amb52
01-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Why don't you try the Jeehell airbus cockpit suite? It's free and should be able to integrate with your hardware.

I am also planning to build an airbus and will be going with skalarki and flybycockpits.

I don't want to use prebuilt hardware.