PDA

View Full Version : New To Sims

Ajpetty
03-05-2014, 01:50 AM
I recently completed an F-16 or as close to it as I can cockpit for a summer project. I'm retired and this ground piloting is all new to me. I could use some advice on adding movement to my project. Any help would be great. Also I am not savy on all the terms and lingo so be kind use little words. Thanks

fsx-cockpit
03-05-2014, 03:34 AM
Hi, welcome ;)

Do you have some pictures from your projekt???
Can you post?

Cheers, chris

Ajpetty
03-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Greetings. I'll try and post a few of the pictures. Of course some of the photos were during the construction. Been to cold to do more.

Ajpetty
03-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Greetings.

I'll try and post a few of the pictures. Of course some of the photos were during the construction. Been to cold to do more.

fsx-cockpit
03-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Nice job :)
One question, what kind of Displays are there left and right from big Display in the middle?

Ajpetty
03-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Nice job :)
One question, what kind of Displays are there left and right from big Display in the middle?

[QUOTE]I do not have but one display inside the cockpit. The other displays for the scenery is from overhead powerpoint projectors. The actual front projection screen gives me a 14ft X 8ft view out. The two side projector are not hooked up yet but once the weather warms I am going back to work on mounting them. When done I will have 180 degree field of view. Thanks for asking. I will try and post some pictures the others were before I was finished the outside and installed the clam shell canopy.[QUOTE]

Ajpetty
03-11-2014, 01:22 AM
I only use one monitor inside the cockpit. The outside scenery for the front and side views are from overhead power point projectors.