PDA

View Full Version : New future contributor from Australia

archr0y
01-02-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi All,

I have been a member here for a while, but this is my first post. Like everyone else I have been reading and learning as much as I can.

I am a biomedical engineer from Adelaide, Australia and have a reasonable electronics and IT knowledge. I have approx 30 or so hours of real-life flying (C172).

I have finally ally decided to make a start on a 737 cockpit. For years I have been flying with a Saitek desk with Eyefinity 3x27". Time to step it up a bit.

I currently have a stack of new MDF in the garage awaiting cutting and assembly. And sitting on the floor in my study is a complete MIP panel set from cockpitsimparts.co.uk. Big thanks to those guys for making high quality gear at reasonable prices.

I guess the problems I foresee is just how far to go with things, for example, is it critical to have a fully functioning AFDS panel... or will I be happy with just a few illuminated annunciators. Same goes for the flaps gauge... not critical in the overall scheme of things, yet it's a nice albeit expensive option.

Like many others I am wowed by the quality that some of you achieve. I think I will aim a little lower and just go for an immersive cockpit without the 100% functionality. Maybe. I guess we never know where things end up do we....

Cheers,
Paul

OmniAtlas
01-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi Paul,

How about an airbus? Jeehell's software is free (click on the link in my signature).

I was planning to build a 737 (even had an ACE yoke, cp flight MCP, EFIS, pedals, jetmax 737 TQ) -- switched to an airbus because dual link force feedback yokes are just too difficult to implement.

matigoal
01-07-2015, 05:45 AM
Hi Paul,

The thread is very good. The information is very good and useful.:D

galaxy note 3 tasche (http://www.hulle6.com/category-samsung-galaxy-note-3-zubehoer-127.html)

Rolston
02-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Maybe a person has had some results, but the results haven't ever been long term. We supply seen charts that show how many calories each hour a specific exercise will burn. Choose from a favorites, like walnuts, cashews, peanuts and almonds.Visit my blog post im dieting and exercising but not losing weight (http://En.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_(nutrition))