PDA

View Full Version : FMGS software does not detect hardware

drsalsa
05-15-2017, 02:54 AM
when the "configure controls" window pops up, the software refuses to detect the hardware when i move it to initialize and it wont show up in the drop down list. im running project magenta and cockpitsonic if that helps. is there anything i can do to fix it?

jeehell
05-15-2017, 06:09 AM
when the "configure controls" window pops up, the software refuses to detect the hardware when i move it to initialize and it wont show up in the drop down list. im running project magenta and cockpitsonic if that helps. is there anything i can do to fix it?
have you installed EHID drivers?
I hope you are not running project magenta along my software...

drsalsa
05-17-2017, 02:12 AM
yes i have EHID installed and I am using project magenta. Is that going to cause problems?

iwik
05-17-2017, 03:34 AM
Hi,
JH software is used INSTEAD of Project Magenta. They both serve the same purpose.
Les

drsalsa
05-17-2017, 03:56 AM
thanks for that. i already uninstalled everything to do with project magenta but now the issue im facing is that the FMGS_Config program will not detect my hardware when i move it to initialize. cockpitsonic has no trouble detecting hardware inputs. so now im trying to figure out how to interface cockpitsonic with the FMGS_Config. anything helps

jeehell
05-17-2017, 12:33 PM
did you select the EHID/Cockpitsonic option during installation?
If so on which computer?

drsalsa
05-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Yes i did select those. Everything is installed on the same PC running FSX

jeehell
05-18-2017, 03:46 AM
you are running FMGS config alone? (i.e. NOT with the FMGS suite running at the same time)

drsalsa
05-18-2017, 04:41 AM
ive tried running FMGS_config alone and with the suite open. Nothing ive done has worked so far

jeehell
05-18-2017, 10:22 AM
did it worked with project magenta?

drsalsa
05-18-2017, 11:09 PM
It worked with project magenta when i was using FS2004 but now im upgrading it to FSX and switched to your software cause it stopped working with PM

OmniAtlas
05-18-2017, 11:34 PM
It worked with project magenta when i was using FS2004 but now im upgrading it to FSX and switched to your software cause it stopped working with PM

Looks more like an issue with your operating system, or choice of flight sim (FSX) if your hardware also doesn't work with PM. Have you asked cockpit sonic directly for assistance?

spiro
01-23-2018, 04:20 AM
Hi
i have a little problem I updated FMGS49 I have a network of 6 Pc I am having a problem with FDS MCDUs I have 2 tuning on there own PC when installing the software I selected FDS legacy but my hardware dose not work all software opens and works good connecting to the server and is all good but buttons on the MCDUdo not work with older version45 they were working ok any ideas
regards