Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 ... LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 30

Quote Originally Posted by filippoporcari View Post
    so in mid august i'll order my 320 cockpit from skalarki! wow! everything is going to start!!
    cheers
    fil
    WOW!

It's a good news Fil
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Hi JL, one question : can we use your software with all A32x family ?

It could be great if we can use it also with A319 and A321... and ,maybe, A33x.

Can you explain if it's possible?

Regards
    UP, Jl when you can , please
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Hi JL, one question : can we use your software with all A32x family ?

It could be great if we can use it also with A319 and A321... and ,maybe, A33x.

Can you explain if it's possible?

Regards
    UP, pls

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi

I thought I had answered that question.
    Anyway, any new type of aircraft takes a very long time of tuning in the AP/FBW software. SO for now only A320.
    Some have managed to make it work with A330, but this is not perfect and takes a lot of time I cannot give.

Regards,
    JL

ok thanks JL.
    can AP/FBW tuning be done by us ?

Hi,

It took me several weeks to do it, knowing how to, I doubt it would give correct outputs for end users... And the AP/FBW is also undergoing surgery recently, so the tuning will need to be redone soon...

JL

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi,

It took me several weeks to do it, knowing how to, I doubt it would give correct outputs for end users... And the AP/FBW is also undergoing surgery recently, so the tuning will need to be redone soon...

JL
    Ok JL, no problem
    Thans

Hi JL,

seems like it became very silent on the forum and I hope you are ok. I just wonder if you are still working on the integation of the new nav data and all the new leg features that comes with it. Maybe you can drop a line about whats going on or where you are stuck? Do you also want to touch the vertical path profile with b31?

And do you plan to further improve the FBW gains as there are still some issues:

- ATHR sometimes very "nervous"
    - higher bank angles result in pumping pitch
    - maybe you can check your definition about bank angle joystick input... I find it very hard to keep a constant bank angle beyond 33deg manually. I know it should return when you have no joystick input and the ACFT is above 33deg. Thats clear, but joystick inputs seem to become verrry sensetive when above 33degs. How is the logic defined? Will 75% roll axis input give 75% of max bank angle when above 33deg?

- sometimes I manage to get wrong vertical flight mode changes which lead to the point that the FD will not show both green bars. So only one of the green bars is shown on PFD.

- the flare during autoland still ALWAYS results in crash in my case using DUAL CAT3.
    - the pitch down trim during flare to induce a slight backstick input is abit to hard or introduced to quickly
    - sometimes LOC* is active even the AC is pretty close to runway threshold. LOC shoud activate way earlier.
    -

Regarding internal logics:

- check MW light and sound logic for double failures like TOGA set while PRK on and still not in Takeoff Config
    - maybe I am just a bad pilot but in EVERY manual approach I see the AUTOLAND flashing. Can somebody confirm? @ How long should it flash when its flashing?

Future ideas:

- I think I mentioned the "ILS-Ajuster-Tool" to ajust NAV-data and scenery mismatch allowing to shift GS and Localizer.
    - I dont know the electric logic in every detail but I assume there is a difference between ground power and interal batteries only wrt backlight and floodlight. Are all displays on when you only switch on the batteries? I know there is a difference in a 737. Maybe someone can provide some documentation and you could add some offsets in your SIOC GUI.
    - I guess you heard it very often x-plane 10 is still an issue. Maybe you can quickly explain the problem with x-plane. Is it only the offsets?
    - Slew mode should be recognized to avoid low speed TOGA or overspeed warnings
    - jumping lateral FD bar when passing a waypoint
    - audio options: why not adding options for APU, avionic fan, packs... stuff like that
    - on the real ACFT you have "intermediate states" for some korries. So if you turn on or turn off the fuel pumps you see the "FAULT" sign of each pump for half a sec.Can that be added?
    - When you power the ACFT ... how do the displays get alive? I assume they turn on more smoothly.
    - New ECAM styles

I know, not all that stuff is relevant right now. However, maybe it gives you some ideas.

JL, A BIG THANKS TO YOU!

Looking forward trying your new release.
    Robert

Hello,

Well, summer is a busy time for me (in both professional and private lives).
    Also, the navdata upgrade is really complex. It's not just a matter of changing navdata source, this is a complete FPLN system rewrite. I'm not stuck, but this is just taking time.
    As for your other issues, some will be corrected in next version, some will maybe be corrected and some will have to wait.
    The idea is first to finish the navdata thing for good, then resume on other items.

A little teaser:

Cheers,
    JL

Hey,

unfortuanatelly your link gives a mycockpit.org error message "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Well, I will just wait for the big surprise.

Rob